Thursday, August 25, 2011

First Day of First Grade

The first day of school is finally here!

Reagan began the morning with special pancakes in honor of beginning 1st grade
she LOVED them!
Reagan told me that I needed special pancakes for going to work, so she suggested...
Look at my big girl ~ the 1st grader
we had a mini photo session before leaving for school
Reagan wanted her picture made in front of some flowers ~ not just bushes, so we had to go to the neighbor's yard for those photos!
isn't she beautiful?
 I convinced her to take a few photos in front of our house too!
they are so sweet!
Imagine our surprise when she got home from school today, our flower beds had been completely redone!  Reagan had to have a picture in front of "our very own flower garden"
First Day of FIRST GRADE!
here are few pictures of our new flower beds
A few quotes from the day:
  • on the way to school, Reagan said,"I feel a little weird (nervous) in my belly"
  •  when telling me about her day, Reagan said "1st grade is AWESOME!"; "1st graders know how to listen very well"; "I had THE BEST DAY"; "I hugged Ms A (her kindergarten teacher)two times today ~ it was pretty neat"
  • Reagan got to be the line leader all day today.  When I asked  her why she was the line leader she said, "It was my lucky day!"

No comments: